XcluziveSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sports All the Time at XcluziveSports

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VBulletin Type Forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragun

VBulletin Type Forums Empty
PostSubject: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Will you be changing to Vbulletin or anything like that? BTW, congrats on the new forums. cheers
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:07 am

Ragun wrote:
Will you be changing to Vbulletin or anything like that? BTW, congrats on the new forums. cheers

I'm not sure what Vbulletin is, please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
https://xcluzivesports.forumotion.com
Ragun

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Its a different brand of forum. The problem with this one is that it isnt very specific, like the inbox and stuff. This is the Vbulletin type http://prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=401.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:25 am

Ragun wrote:
Its a different brand of forum. The problem with this one is that it isnt very specific, like the inbox and stuff. This is the Vbulletin type http://prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=401.

In the future I would like this forum to expand to something much bigger than what is currently set-up.

I have a plan in place to make this forum turn into a website with the forum being a secondary part.

Right now we need to work on making this forum membership much bigger, before the other plans can be put into place.

I am working very hard and putting a lot of money into this forum to give it every chance to succeed. We will have a domain within the next few days and we will be adding some ads and a site logo very soon.

A lot of good things are to come here, I urge all of you first members to bare with me in this slow period because I can promise this site is going to be something special in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://xcluzivesports.forumotion.com
robbobw241

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 am

Webmaster wrote:
Ragun wrote:

In the future I would like this forum to expand to something much bigger than what is currently set-up.

I have a plan in place to make this forum turn into a website with the forum being a secondary part.

Right now we need to work on making this forum membership much bigger, before the other plans can be put into place.

I am working very hard and putting a lot of money into this forum to give it every chance to succeed. We will have a domain within the next few days and we will be adding some ads and a site logo very soon.

A lot of good things are to come here, I urge all of you first members to bare with me in this slow period because I can promise this site is going to be something special in the future.

Im really looking forward to this site growing and becoming the next big sports forum and site on the web. I also agree with Ragun that if it is possible to switch to vBuletin. As some of you may know I was a member of FF and I had a great time there. But once I found the site that Ragun showed u, I was addicted. It wasnt really the content that differed but the layout of the site which let to me leaving FF and going to PSD. If there is any possible way that we could switch to vBuletin I would be all for it because it is more attractive to members signing up. Its not a must need but it might help us get more members, but whatever you do DD, i trust that you will make this site one of the best out there.
Back to top Go down
Ragun

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:48 am

robbobw241 wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
Ragun wrote:

Im really looking forward to this site growing and becoming the next big sports forum and site on the web. I also agree with Ragun that if it is possible to switch to vBuletin. As some of you may know I was a member of FF and I had a great time there. But once I found the site that Ragun showed u, I was addicted. It wasnt really the content that differed but the layout of the site which let to me leaving FF and going to PSD. If there is any possible way that we could switch to vBuletin I would be all for it because it is more attractive to members signing up. Its not a must need but it might help us get more members, but whatever you do DD, i trust that you will make this site one of the best out there.

Yeah. I can bare. Yo WebMaster, any help, holla at yo boi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VBulletin Type Forums   VBulletin Type Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

VBulletin Type Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XcluziveSports :: XcluziveSports Information Center :: Feedback-
Jump to: