XcluziveSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sports All the Time at XcluziveSports

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 1 and only DraftGuru45

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DraftGuru45
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

The 1 and only DraftGuru45 Empty
PostSubject: The 1 and only DraftGuru45   The 1 and only DraftGuru45 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Whats up? My name is Trevor. I am 20 years old and I hail from South Dakota. I am a college student that is studying Business Management with a minor in web design and production from the University of South Dakota.

I played basketball, baseball, and golf in high school. I could not play football because when I was a freshmen, I blew out my entire right knee (ACL, MCL, patellar tendon) I was told never to step on the football field again. I went on to play college baseball for 2 years in which my team finished 2nd both years in the D-III CWS. I was named to the All-Tourney team in 2006. After, I transferred, I began playing semi-pro football against doctor's orders and was 2nd in the league in sacks last year with 18.5 playing defensive end. I have also been cagefighting in my free time and been very successful. My record currently stands at 21-1 with 16 knockouts, 4 submissions, and 1 decision. I was knocked unconscious in my one loss, but knocked him out in the rematch.

My favorite teams include: San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Red Sox, Oregon State Beavers baseball, Florida State Seminoles Football, Duke Blue Devils Basketball, and whoever Keith Tkachuk plays for (St. Louis Blues now).

My favorite individual athlets include: Rafael Nadal, Sergio Garcia, Phil Mickelson (singles sports) Allen Iverson, Elton Brand, Dwight Howard, Patrick Willis, LaDainian Tomlinson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Bob Sanders, Chad Greenway, Big Papi, Dustin Pedroia, Jacoby Ellsbury, Manny Ramirez, Josh Beckett, Jason Varitek, and Keith Tkachuk.

Hope to make some good friends and share some knowledge with you guys!

-Trevor
Back to top Go down
http://www.xcluzivesports.com

The 1 and only DraftGuru45
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XcluziveSports :: XcluziveSports Information Center :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: