XcluziveSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sports All the Time at XcluziveSports

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rip city says hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rip_city
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Rip city says hello Empty
PostSubject: Rip city says hello   Rip city says hello EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Well right now im sure most of you know me. I maybe known as d-town11, McLovin or rip_city. My name is Lance and ive lived in Michigan my entire life. I live in a small town in mid michigan. Its not the best but its ok. Im a huge detroit pistons, lions, and tigers and and do root for the wings but dont follow them as much. Also of course the Michigan Wolverines. Some of my favorite players are Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Rip, Billups, Tay, Dyess, Sheed, lol yes a ton of pistons thier and Roy Williams, Ernie Sims, Kevin Smith, and for the tigers Cabrera, Verlander, Granderson and the D-train. Michigan i like so many guys but some of my favorites include David Terrell, A-Train, Braylon, MIKE HART, Brady, Lamaar Woodley, Charles Woodson, Dave Harris, Henne, Manningham, Arrington, Avant and well the list could go on and on and for basketball Manny Harris, Dion Harris, Dion Sims, Brent Petway, and Daniel Horton. Wow that probably does it for the most part but im sure im missing some still scratch . I played basketball and football in high school for school. Before that i played Soccer for a long time and was really good at it. coaches wanted me to continue to play but i loved football too much to not play when i was able to. I also played baseball for a year or 2 but nothing major. Now i love to play basketball, football, volleyball, badmitton and my 360 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rip city says hello
Page 1 of 1