XcluziveSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sports All the Time at XcluziveSports

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh3302 many mite no me from FF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josh3302

Josh3302 many mite no me from FF Empty
PostSubject: Josh3302 many mite no me from FF   Josh3302 many mite no me from FF EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey, I'm Josh3302, my first name you can guess is Josh. Many of you mite no me from FF. My favorite Teams are

NY Yankees
TB Rays
CHA Bobcats
STL Rams
NJ Devils
UNC Tarheels
RU Scarlet Knights
and from North Jersey if any of you may know the OT Golden Knights. Which is where I am playing Baseball at next year for Freshman and JV. Should be on Varsity in Soph year.
Back to top Go down
robbobw241

PostSubject: Re: Josh3302 many mite no me from FF   Josh3302 many mite no me from FF EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm

josh3302 wrote:
Hey, I'm Josh3302, my first name you can guess is Josh. Many of you mite no me from FF. My favorite Teams are

NY Yankees
TB Rays
CHA Bobcats
STL Rams
NJ Devils
UNC Tarheels
RU Scarlet Knights
and from North Jersey if any of you may know the OT Golden Knights. Which is where I am playing Baseball at next year for Freshman and JV. Should be on Varsity in Soph year.

OT meaining Old Tappan I presume. Yanks, Heels, Devs, and Rutger are the best Cool
Back to top Go down
josh3302

PostSubject: Re: Josh3302 many mite no me from FF   Josh3302 many mite no me from FF EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:09 pm

robbobw241 wrote:
josh3302 wrote:

NY Yankees
TB Rays
CHA Bobcats
STL Rams
NJ Devils
UNC Tarheels
RU Scarlet Knights

OT meaining Old Tappan I presume. Yanks, Heels, Devs, and Rutger are the best Cool

Yup. Thats where ill play ball for the next 4 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh3302 many mite no me from FF   Josh3302 many mite no me from FF Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh3302 many mite no me from FF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XcluziveSports :: XcluziveSports Information Center :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: