XcluziveSports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Sports All the Time at XcluziveSports

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadlydolphinz Intro.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlydolphinz
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
deadlydolphinz

Deadlydolphinz Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Deadlydolphinz Intro.   Deadlydolphinz Intro. EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:22 pm

My name is Pete. I'm 24 yrs of age and a Production Manager at my work place. I'm a huge fan of all sports and love to talk the X's and O's of football. I'm the football head coach at the High school I attended and also played some college football.

I'm an avid vacationer and make a yearly trip to Cancun, MX. I've also been to Punta Cana, DR and the Bahamas. I hope to visit Hawaii one day also.

I'm married to my high school sweet heart and have two kids (ages of 3 and 5) and one more on the way. Which will make a total of 3 with 2 boys and 1 girl and that is all I plan on!!!

I'm here to make all of your experiences at XcluziveSports better, if you have any ideas or questions please go to the Feedback forum and I or Admin will be more than happy to help you.
Back to top Go down
CardinalRed

PostSubject: Re: Deadlydolphinz Intro.   Deadlydolphinz Intro. EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm

What site did you come from, and what was your name there?
Back to top Go down
Ragun

PostSubject: Re: Deadlydolphinz Intro.   Deadlydolphinz Intro. EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Welcome founder! Daymn man, you had a child when you were 19? Holy smokes!
Back to top Go down
fatphil101

PostSubject: Re: Deadlydolphinz Intro.   Deadlydolphinz Intro. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Glad to see you married your high school sweetheart. Shows the maturity you have to already have three kids, being married, and running your own site at only 24. Congrats man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jete1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadlydolphinz Intro.   Deadlydolphinz Intro. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadlydolphinz Intro.
Page 1 of 1